Monday, April 23, 2012


I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about the release of Underworld!



Meg Cabot's book Abandoned had been on my reading list for a while. I was able to grab a copy at my local library and I was blown away!
I have always loved greek mythology, especially the story of Hades. He's something dark, wild and unpredictable. Meg's take on his story of nabbing his lady love is fresh, interesting and had me hooked from Chapter 1. I devoured the novel in a day and night and gave it 5 stars. I wanted more and I'm soooo happy to find out that the sequel is being released.

There's nothing better than counting down to a book release you're dying to read! LOL! Seriously, get the books. Check out the author's web site also for more info on this upcoming release!

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment